Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I did not drink the water

Finally, an answer. AF came home from extended vacay today, in full force - which of course has put me in a fantastic mood. I am relieved and sad all at the same time, I think more so because I was really starting to believe there was a chance that I could be preggo. I know it wouldn't be great timing or anything, but still. And there are SO many preggo people around me at work and elsewhere - it is hard not to catch baby fever and be envious of them.

I just need to re-focus.

Right now I'm bloated, crampy and grumpy and I don't want to, but I will get over it and the world will be right again.

3 comments:

SaRaH said...

ugh. sorry kimberly. AF sucks whether you welcome her or not.

Tae said...

The end of limbo... that's reason all by itself to rejoice ;) But ick, AF has been a twat this time around, huh?

Unknown said...

I know the feeling.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0