Friday, June 20, 2008

Peek a Boo!


, originally uploaded by {Kimberly.W}.

We went to the park tonight after the weather cleared up. I love being out and about now that it isn't freezing, and the kids love getting to go to the park so often! We mix it up between parks close by, this one on the base and some randoms that are out of the way but super fun. Another benefit? By the time we're done the kids are pooped and bed time is a breeze. I get to play papparazzi while they play too, so it is a good time for us all. Just don't put Tobey in a swing.. he HATES swings.. he will scream bloody murder if you put him in one. I find it odd because he used to love them. I wonder if he had a bad swing experience that I'm not aware of?

1 comments:

Hef said...

Aubrey is the same way with the swings. So weird.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0