Paige and I went for a stroll in the marina tonight after dinner. She wanted to play at the park down there and I wanted to take advantage of some of the pretty sunset-on-the-water photo ops. So we walked down the street and made an evening out of it.
Part way through our walk, out on the pier, Paige was standing on the raining to get a better view of some ducks. Well, with her positioning I thought I could get a nice backlit silohuette with some sun burst in the back. So as I'm doing this she starts yelling about her shoe. I, of course, and concentrating so I am all like "yes, your shoe.. just a minute". Well, until she says that in a minute it will have floated away.
Doh.
Being the resourceful little girl she is, she flagged down a fisherman and asked him to catch her shoe, which he did. He's our hero of the day :)
Paige and her shoe are now both home safely.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Polka Dot Sandals ~ The Near Miss
Posted by Kimberly at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment