Seriously though, I was exhusted by the time I got home from the fireworks hullabaloo downtown on the 1st. We had a good time, a friend and her son came with us. We had hot dogs from a cart and ice cream ..also from a cart lol. I spent $20 on hot dogs and ice cream alone. It was insane. Paige and Jordan ran around playing and climbing, Tobey enjoyed the view from his stroller and was a perfect angel. I am so proud of him, I didn't think he would be so well behaved. He only fussed for about 10-15 minutes while we were waiting for the fireworks to start.
We had a prime spot right on the water, glow sticks that I got at Michael's (15 for 1.00 - the guys at the lake were selling them for $5 a pop), our blanket and ample room for the kids to play while we waited. About 2 minutes after the fireworks started Tobey passed out in his stroller and didn't wake up when we left... when I put him in the car, when I took him out of the car.. when I changed him into jammies and put him in bed...:P He was wiped.
And I got lots of fun pictures?
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Totally Late on the blogging
Posted by Kimberly at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Glow sticks at Michaels... That's pretty genius.
Post a Comment