Friday, August 15, 2008

Bag Envy

I want this bag - I love love love it. I don't so much love the price though. The bag I have is insufficient by far - it will only hold my camera body and either my 18-55mm or 50mm, but not both; the 70-300mm will not fit, nor will the SB600. I could get a smaller second bag in addition to the one I have, in which case I may have my eye on this crumpler bag, although it's debateable if that would be enough. I may have to upgrade to the slightly larger version. Ofcourse, this has to wait until I have 'free' spending money again so I'll just have to suffer for the time being.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a great bag, but honestly you'll outgrow it crazy fast. I already have. It's amazing how much gear you start hauling around with you after a while!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0