Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day at the Beach


Body Surfing :P, originally uploaded by {Kimberly.W}.

The weather was perfect. "They" were calling for thunder showers in the afternoon, but we managed to avoid those and didn't see a hint of rain until we were well on our way home to Kingston. Tobey was perfectly behaved the whole day,as was Paige. The water was warm, the beach wasn't crowed and the sun was just right. We had a picnic lunch and he scarfed it down like he had never eaten before.

Tobey actually went into the water, I am so proud of him. He is getting better, he is just a little nervous around it I guess. Towards the end of the day he was down on his tummy in the waves. :)

Now we are all exhausted from a long day. I can't wait to go again next year. More beach photos here

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0