
The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand;, originally uploaded by {Kimberly.Wood.Photography}.
The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone ~George Elliot
Deep breath, stop - enjoy what is right in front of you. Everything else will still be there in the morning, but these moments we will never get back. I forget that all too often, and now we are ready to go back to school, then whole summer flown by and I feel like I have hardly seen my daughter. I'm running out of time before being at home with mom is a drag:(

2 comments:
She's stunning. Truly stunning.
I always feel bad when the summer is over and I wonder if I've done enough with the kids.
Paige looks lovely as always, did she get her haircut? I hope she has a good school year!
Post a Comment