Monday, August 25, 2008


Yvonne, originally uploaded by {Kimberly.Wood.Photography}.

I'm halfway through processing the photos from the wedding. It is definitely more work, and harder than I thought to shoot a wedding from start to finish - especially on a hot day when everyone just wants to be done. I learned a lot from shooting this - the main thing being that I don't think that I am ready to be the primary wedding photographer. I didn't do bad at this wedding, but I am sure a seasoned photog would have handled the situation better.

I am glad to have the experience, and did get some shots I like. I was limited in the formals because 2 of the groomsmen were injured in a care accident the night before the wedding, resulting in cracked ribs, and sprained ankles and wrists. So there went my jump shot.

I'll have more on my flickr - not all but a sampling.

1 comments:

SaRaH said...

Kimberly!!!! You did a WONDERFUL job! They're gorgeous shots.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0