Saturday, October 18, 2008

A new day, a new photo

I finished my first hat ever! YAY me :) I will be making lots more for a super secret project :P And a few for the kiddos and babies to be. Thank goodness they don't take long. This one is for my sister's baby, I am making a matching giraffe print blanket blanket for her as well. It works, especially since they won't be sharing the sex of the baby*gasp* so I can't do pink or blue or any gender specific colours. I am also going to do a zebra print blanket ( the room will be a jungle theme) Jess made it look so easy, and now I'm on a roll! I'm using circular needles though, not a loom. I have to make a new tutu this week as well for a birthday girl who's turning one next week :) Her party will be on Saturday and she is quite the fashion diva already so I am sure it will be a hit. I took her photo today at the last minute at our lake Turkey Day dinner. I had my angel wings in the car already and put them on her.. but with the white background they are hard to see. That and they didn't stay on too well because the straps were a tad too big :P

1 comments:

SaRaH said...

she IS an angel!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0