Wednesday, October 15, 2008

* sigh *

So Canadians have gone ahead and re-elected Stephen Harper and the Conservatives in the race for Prime Minister. I am not shocked, but I am disappointed. I'm happy to see that they do not have a majority government ,though from the sounds of it Harper plans on bullying everyone else into going along with his agenda.

There were a few surprises, and some nice advances from the NDP's - 7 new seats in parliament. That isn't bad - it's at least a step in the right direction. And I hope they use them well to stand up to Harper and his BS when it comes down to it.

Enough about politics, since I am not a very eloquent speaker when it comes to this topic...

I am doing better this week. Still everytime someone talks about being pregnant, or getting pregnant, my gut wrenches and I'd rather be anyone else. It is so so strange to be wound up when I was so concerned about being pregnant in the first place. And I'm no good at actually talking about feelings. I hope this feeling goes away soon - I want to be happy for everyone else (not that I'm not now.. I just don't want to feel bad for me or feel anxious or whatever). I need a vacation to go rest my mind.

3 comments:

SaRaH said...

(((Kimberly)))

Unknown said...

Is it "Time heals all wounds" or "Time wounds all heels"?... Here for you, hon.

Momma Trish said...

Who said you have to talk about it? I blog about stuff, but I NEVER talk about it. I don't believe that talking about it makes you feel better. IRL I keep it all to myself....

Anyway, I hope that gut-wrenching thing passes soon. It will...

Come to the board on Fri night at 9 p.m. We're having a slumber party thread.....

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0