I was setting up details for my two maternity shoots today, browsing flickr groups and photos on the subject for inspiration, etc..
It hit me that while I initially looked at Jack and laughed when he said we could try again (probably) at some point, thinking he had indeed lost his marbles, I would actually love to. It made me a little teary and sad that I was not those women. I was getting down about not having a new, soft, little newborn; not going through pregnancy again. I think that with all the insanity it may bring to have three, it is something that I would like to do.
Call me crazy. We'll see how things turn out though. I'm still a little scared about doing it all again.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Just a Thought..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are an amazing mom to Paige and Tobey, why shouldn't you try for another?
Good Luck!
((((((hugs))))) I'm excited to try again.
For you. That is.
I'll call you crazy, but only because I'm still not sleeping. I would have 100 kids if we could afford it (and ya know, my child bearing years lasted that long.)
Post a Comment