Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall is so pretty


Vivid Autumn, originally uploaded by {Kimberly.Wood.Photography}.

too bad it means it is getting cold. Right now in the afternoons it is just perfect for taking the kids out for walks. Not to warm, not too cold. It is still light enough out after dinner to walk, and there are lots of pretty things to look at. Looking up at this leaf against the blue sky, well the colours are so vivid. It makes you remember that you have to take the time to appreciate the little things in life. I haven't been down by the lake much lately, so I should stop by tomorrow and see how the fall weather is treating the harbour.

After our walk I went and bought some new pants from Marks Work Wearhouse because we had a gift card to use there. I got them on sale but I still hated spending the money. I got a funky belt too, with a big buckle that has shiny crystals on it. I usually don't get anything that would draw attention to myself but what the heck. It was on sale for $7 and my wardrobe could use a little flare.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0