I have a booked a few maternity sessions, with pregnancy going around as it is (everyone and their dog is pregnant) so I am pretty excited about that. One at the beginning of November, another on Nov/Dec sometime (date pending) and one in March. Hopefully in there I will be able to photograph my co-workers twin babies, if they let me :P I offered to do it for the hell of it. How much fun would it be to photograph twins?!
So I am looking forward to that. Weather was crappy today, so we didn't get to go outside much. We did get our groceries taken care of, and tomorrow I think I'll have to clean. Hopefully the weather is nicer so I can take a walk. At work we have a wellness program going on, and we have 'walking teams'. We all got pedometers and we have to rack up the most steps to win. I have forgotten about it since Saturday..ooops.
Tonight, I think I will do some more knitting. I am making a 'giraffe' blanket for my sister's baby:)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Some Good News
Posted by Kimberly at 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment