So I spent the morning @ the hospital in the ER after waking up to some bleeding. Not alot, but enough to freak me out. No cramping or anything, so that was good. I was there for 5 hours, in which time I had a pelvic exam (NO fun) and an ultrasound. The doctor pointed out the fetal pole, but wasn't able to get enough detail to know if the pregnancy is viable nor not. My cervix is still closed, which is also good.. but not a whole lot else to go on. I should get a call from the hospital tomorrow with an appointment for tomorrow or Tuesday in the radioloogy department for a vaginal u/s to get more detailed information. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Bleeding is still minimal and no pain.. so keep your fingers crossed too.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Stick Baby Stick...
Posted by Kimberly at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sending lots of "sticky" vibes!!
Stick little baby! (((((Kimberly)))))
Crossing my crossables, and lots of sticky vibes!
Stay with us, Mini!
Post a Comment