I adore dress up for little girls. They are so fun! I am so happy that I am going to have a niece, and have so many projects planned already. I totally plan on making a pint sized version of this tutu (perhaps in different colours) for newborn photos, maybe a nice headband on:P oh I can`t wait.
This tutu is one I made for my aunt & uncle`s foster baby, she is turning one this weekend and this is part of her gift. The other tutu will be red& black (yes, photos in both!) and I got her a cute little shirt ($4.91 at the Children`s Place, it was 50% off the ticketed sale price, which was already 50% off..love that place) and some little shoes. I have already picked up cute little ivory & gold shoes for my niece too :P I am baaaddd. I told Jack I would at least make most of the gifts. I do need to get her a snowsuit though. I told my sister I would. ;)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Sugar & Spice
Posted by Kimberly at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is beautiful!
OMG. I am luuuuv with that tutu. Make me one pretty please???? (for Rylie I mean of course)
Love it! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment