I love these colours together. In addition to all of the other knitting projects I have planned for my niece to be, I want to do her one the same in baby pink & chocolate :)
I am so darn proud of myself lol. The hats have proven to be quite quick to knit up, which is super awesome. I actually have a hobby I can stick with :P
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Done another Hat :)
Posted by Kimberly at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
To incredibly cute! I think Shane needs one :) Hehe
I bought one of those loom thingys, but mine don't look like yours. Do you use double strands? Mine are real loosey-goosey and are so holey they couldn't possibly be warm....
I used circular needles in a size 6 I think. No loom here.. that might be why. Only one strand on this hat. Sometimes I double up if I want them to be thicker. Maybe you just need to tighten it on the loom, if that is possible?
:P I am sure Shane could be the recipient of a Canadian made pom pom hat lol. Of course he could probably be the recipient of a mommy made one too!
Post a Comment