Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Long Day

I should be reminded before working overtime that I hate it. DEEPLY. If I wasn't going on a shopping trip next weekend I wouldn't have bothered. All day long we were knee deep in calls, I don't think any less than 25 people waiting in queue at a time - most of them that didn't need to come to me but that is a whole different story ;) I planned on only making up some time since I left early one day this week but I actually stayed for a full 8 hours - the only thing that saved my sanity was being able to sign off whenever I wanted for breaks :P

But that should give me a nice little cushion for shopping :) And I am excited for that. I don't care who thinks I'm nerdy! Me and three other girls from work are going for the day without men or kids and it should be a blast. 7 more days :P

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Why would that be nerdy? I'm JEALOUS!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0