Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to Normal.

Holidays are over.. thank god. All the running around and excitement was exhausting. It was a blast watching the kids open their gifts, and I enjoyed my time with family but I am glad things are back to normal. Now I have to de-Christmas the house and get some organization happening. We got a $100 gift certificate to a local hardware store, so we are going to use that to fund the paint-over-baby picasso's wall drawing fund and at least do the living room/front hallway. I'm thinking earthy colours..we'll see.

After we do that, we can actually hang pictures on the wall and do a bit of decorating.. we have done exactly nothing since moving here last winter. I can't wait to have a homey little place :)

To futher the excitement, we have a carpet steamer to clean up the messes from Tobey upstairs. So awesome :P

Of course... I have to actually find the energy to do all of this. I have been downright exhausted and out house isn't in any decent shape right now because I have been feeling too icky to do anything more than the bare minimum. I even came home early from work today because it was just too much....

And I am going to veg :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0