Talking to my sister is always interesting. I love her to death, but she is one of those people that one a bad day.. no conversation can go well. Usually her and I get on just fine, we are pretty similar and 'get' it. But enter hormones.. she is months pregnant and these days talking to her is like a courtroom, trying to defend how I didn't mean what she thought I did.
Hormones. nothing but troublemakers. I laughed my ass off when she told me that vitamin brands are not a source of contention between her and the mother in law. But I don't like when I feel like the bad guy for coming off wrong, when normally it would be a fine thing to say.
I only have until March and this should be all better :P
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
This could be interesting.
Posted by Kimberly at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment