Friday, January 30, 2009

It's been awhile...

Yikes it has been some time since I blogged. Not that nothing has been happening, but I have barely been functioning enough to do anything.

If you haven't read the comments and didn't know, we are expecting another little one this coming August. The 22nd to be exact, the day before the Tobinator turns 3. I am 11 weeks today and just starting to feel human again. I have been hid pretty hard with nausea and exhaustion up until this point, and even lost 10 lbs because I wasn't able to eat. The worst part was having cravings form and aversions to the same foods. Talk about ill ;) I had my first appointment (completely uneventful, btw) last week and will have an u/s on 2/6 as part of a screening. I can't wait to see the baby, it will make everything seem real.

I have been knitting away, at work mostly. My camera has been hibernating really, and my house is a pit. I guess it's time to get back on top of that....

But I am in bed, blogging on the laptop instead. I haven't gotten over the need to be in bed early yet :P

On the note of babies and pregnancy, my sister is about 32 weeks preggers, due March 13 and just got put on bed rest because she has been having frequent contractions. So keep her in your thoughts.. when they stop she gets to start moving around again :) No one likes being stuck in bed.

And while I'm on maternity leave I am going to be babysitting for a coworker who is also due in March, so I will have my hands full with that. Lots of excitement!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Congrats! I didn't know! Wow that's awesome.
Hey are you on Ravelry? I'd love to see your knitting.

Jacque said...

Congrats, again! I hope you feel better soon. Are you knitting baby things yet? :)

Hef said...

:-D CONGRATS.

I was thinking about you the other day. Hoping you're feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

I hope the sickness passes soon! (((Kimberly)))

Kimberly said...

I am on Ravelry Cindy :) SN is KimKn1ts.. add me on ;)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0