My step mother is causing trouble, telling lies, and annoying the shit out of me.
She is planning my sister's baby shower next month, and apparently decided it was 'adults only'. This annoyed the crap out of me, because that means Paige will miss out on the shower, and miss out of seeing all of her great aunts and great granny. All the while of course, my little sister who still lives at home because she is 13, will be permitted to go. Now tell me, what is the big difference between an almost 10 year old and a 13 year old? So I told my sister I was going to talk to her. Instead, they argued about it. My stepmother fed her some bull about Paige being in their bedroom, messing around with stuff during either my SIL's shower or my sister's bridal shower; one was last summer, the other the summer before. Hm.. strange that this was never brought up before, but we have been to their place several times. It's just like her to make stuff up and try to cause problems. She actually told my sister that she wants me watching Paige if she comes, and I was not to take photos or anything. Um.. excuse me? how fun. *insert eye roll here* I forget that she is somehow such a wildchild that I can't take my eyes off of her for more than a minute to take a photo. Right. Of course my email back was rather rude about I would be sure to have her right next to me for the duration of the shower. If it wasn't my sister's shower, I would blow the whole thing off.
Maybe I am overreacting but it is such BS. For the other kids coming she rattled off her 'exceptions' to the rule but was adament that Paige not come, until My sister wore her down. It makes me want to physically hurt her. Paige is no angel, but she is perfectly behaved when she is a guest in someone else's home.
I just wish I could tell her off without starting a huge feud, but there is too much history of discord between us for that to happen. So I will have to make sure Paige is a perfect little lady at the shower to prove her wrong, and make her look ridiculous. :) That part shouldn't be too hard!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Just like the good old days.
Posted by Kimberly at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment