I can't keep this thing updated. Probably because I don't ever have anything interesting to say :P It is rather depressing how little actually happens in an average day that anyone else might care about. Oh well.
I got to hear the baby's heart beat at my appointment on Tuesday, that was so exciting :) I want one of their little doppler machines to take home with me so I can listen all the time. When I go back March 17 I will be given the date for my "big" ultrasound, and I am extremely excited about that. The only conflict is that we are having up training at work in the last week of March or first week of April, and all time off has been denied for that time frame.. well that happens to be exactly when the ultrasound will be scheduled for since it has to be between 18-20 weeks. So it should be fun getting around that. Work is always a joy.
Today and last night I have had a toothache and an excrutiating headache. The only reason I am not in bed is because the kids are up there wityh high school musical 3 on and I can't stand the noise. It makes me head pound like crazy. Once they are finished, I am getting straight back into bed.
See how lame that was? I dont even have anything else to say.
Friday, February 20, 2009
I am Horrible..
Posted by Kimberly at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment