~To make the baby's bedding myself. I have a sewing machine and can be crafty other ways. how hard is it to sew together a quilt? And it would be one of a kind for baby, less expensive and I wouldn't have to search for one that is just right.
~ to make curtains.. see above :P
~ To hang paper lanterns in baby's room
~ To know what I am having so I can start painting and doing any decorating!
It is going to draaaag out until I can really start preparing. I don't like sitting idly. I think Tobey's crib was up by the time I was 6 months :P of course though I have lots of time to get ideas for the room. It will have to be neutral colours either way though really, since Tobey will be rooming in too.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
I want...
Posted by Kimberly at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment