But Paige kept bugging me to decorate eggs... and it is all about keeping the kiddos happy right? :P
I bought a Dudley Egg Spinner at Walmart for about $5 and it is fantastic. No mess, perfect dye job. Tobey loved it and wanted to do more, but we only did 4 each today. " I want new egg!" he kept saying :P
We went to the playtrium too and met up with a friend from work and some of her friends and kids for the afternoon. $20 to take in the kids and they ran and climbed and slid for 3.5 hours and we got to chat. It is really quite the awesome idea. It's a huge indoor play structure that is all netted in so it is impossible to fall out/off anywhere. Tobey had a blast. He was skipping and running all over. When time came to go home I fully expected a temper tantrum ( we watched many children being carried out over the shoulders of parents, bootless and screaming to stay lol) but he was good and came quietly to get dressed and to the car with the promise of a gummy worm :)
Paige was awesome and kept up with a herd of 5 younger kids, age 2-4 for the day and got paid $5 from my friend for being such a big help. She was so darn proud of herself;) She got a chance to play games and win some tickets before we left though, and helped herself to a cherry slushie. She made me promise I would take her to the dollar store tomorrow to spend her earnings :)
And I ordered pizza for dinner and baked butter tarts before relaxing for the evening. Jack re-painted last night and has cleared up all the havoc that caused so all is well.
I may not go to work tomorrow ... :P I'm enjoying my weekend too much!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
I know it's too early
Posted by Kimberly at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Those sparkly ones are really pretty!!! What did you use?
Girl, When you're that good at weekending, someone ought pay you for it! Ditto on Steph's comment, too.
we used a Sparkle Egg kit by Dudley. Truth be told, you can get a regular dye kit and get glitter separately and be better off.. this was barely enough to do the 4 eggs she coloured.
Post a Comment