I'm 15w2d and I already feel huge. I don't want to be ginormous! I have been feeling the baby moving which is awesome. It feels like it's doing somersaults and backflips in there. :D
Still no names decided on. Can't wait for the u/s to tell us what we are having. I have had seperate dreams about having a girl, and having a boy so who knows.
And come on July.. I am sick of work.
In other exciting news, my sister's water broke yesterday and she is now at the hospital being induced because regular contractions hadn't started on their own more than 12 hours after her water broke. I am so excited to meet my niece. I can't wait for her to get here and with my sister being in Ottawa, I hate not being able to be close enough to get the updates. It's too bad she hasn't kept her phone on her to update me through her labour lmao.
I expect to travel up there this week to visit after Jordan has arrived.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
It's growing......
Posted by Kimberly at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
YOWZA! You are one HOT mama! No wonder your kids are so gorgeous.
You are absolutely beautiful <3
Beautiful beautiful beautiful.
You look great!!!
I need to add you to my blog readers list, but I need your email addy. I tried to message you through IV and it didn't work :(
that would be kimberlyandpaige@hotmail(dot)com :)
Post a Comment