Jordan Marie is here! I'm now a proud auntie to a baby girl. So exciting. My sister had her Sunday (March 1) at 11:23pm and was home the next afternoon. Lucky girl. I can't wait to get up there to see her, I wont even mind the 3 hour drive in the winter. I am very irritated that my stepmother that no one likes was there for the delivery and has made haste with emailing out her 'proof' but I have already vented about that (thank you Jess :P) and I shall say no more.
Baby weighed 9lbs,8oz and was 2 weeks early. Suzanne says she has already been lifting her head and I can hear the excitement in her voice when she talks about her cooing and the poses that she makes. I am so excited for this experience for her. She all of a sudden sounds so differently. Motherhood has really hit her :)
and I totally will have my camera so she can have kick ass newborn photos :P
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
T-2
Posted by Kimberly at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
T-1!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see pics.
Congrats! What a big girl, can't wait to see your pics!
Cant wait to see pics!
Congrats, Auntie! I can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment