Friday, March 6, 2009

I want mine now...


Bits&Pieces, originally uploaded by {Kimberly.Wood.Photography}.

I got up to my sister's yesterday to visit... my niece is such a little princess :P We had a lovely visit that she slept through most of. I got to see her first bath and give her lots of cuddles. I fed her, but she is a lazy eater so she didn't take too much.

More photos from yesterday here

After the visit, we were to drop Paige off at her dad's, who also lives in Ottawa. He gave me the directions, and despite me warning him that I would most definitely get lost and he should come pick her up, I went off driving to find his place and... got. lost.

Not once but twice. I was driving in circles for an hour and the crazy roads there don't make any sense. Seriously. Eventually he told me to go to the next Tim Hortons and he would meet me to get her. So 4 hours in total after leaving Suzanne's, we finally made it home.

I hate that Jack doesn't drive.

3 comments:

A.B. said...

OOooohh.. oh ohh she is just TOO perfect.. i think my uterus and ovaries just did a gig.. wow.. she is just oh so smooshy and yea perfect.. i am gushing online now.. i haz the lamez ;)

SaRaH said...

Kimberly, I'm all squooshy over her. I love every single one of the shots. The one of her snuggled in that wrap with her toes sticking out pushed me over the cuteness edge. I'm giddy with cuteness.

Unknown said...

You are so talented! Yours will be here soon!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0