Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pettiness

My kids have been forgotten. History repeats itself and some people never change. I am quite annoyed by this fact.. not because I am seeking attention for them from this source but because there will come a point when they wonder why they are being treated differently. It is frustrating and sad, because I know how it feels to wonder what it is to deserve the cold shoulder - and it isn't anything at besides one person's incapacity to love everyone at once.

Every time I see something about it I get annoyed. I am really trying not to be petty and cause a scene but it is so annoying. So very, very annoying.

I hope that she tries to be involved and doting when this baby comes so I can tell her to fuck off until she can learn to appreciate all of her grandkids at once.

3 comments:

SaRaH said...

((((Kimberly)))))) I like Paige, Tobey, and baby Bean the best.

Hez said...

You are not being petty. You are right. Sorry you and your adorable kids have been treated poorly. My Mom is the one that lets me down and it does suck...

Dayna said...

Kimberly,
((((((hugs)))))))

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0