Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's aliiiiiiive

Over the past week I have really noticed the baby moving. (S)he is rolling around in there like mad - I'm convinced I have a little bean somersaulting around in my belly :P. It is so exciting and never gets old. Plus, I keep getting paranoid that something is wrong because I have been feeling fairly decent lately. Like I shouldn't be allowed to feel good and be pregnant.

Tuesday I go back to the doctor, I will be 17w4d, so the 'big' u/s should be within the next few weeks since they want to do it between 18-20 weeks. I am soooo excited and I really hope the little one co-operates so I can start getting ready.

I am still ballooning out. Weight gain is under control though so that is awesome. So far I am fluctuating about 5- 7 lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight. Hopefully I can keep up the decent pace.. but I have been known to really pack it on in the 3t.

Still can't agree on names. We are at an impass until we find out the sex. No sense in debating names that we might not even need :P

So I like Evelyn Jean and Maxwell John.. but we'll see.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0