hormonal perhaps, perhaps not. I cannot stand that anytime I ask Jack to do something, for example in tonight's case hanging new blinds and putting up a few pictures, he throws such a fucking fit and gets so goddamned moody. I'm soooooo sorry if I interrupted his fucking couch potatoe time. How hard is it to drill some holes for me?
And then he asks me to come help with placing the blinds, complains the whole time and then tells me to get fucking lost. I can't believe how much of an asshole he is. It isn't that fucking difficult. I'd do it myself but he'd just find something to bitch about. Apparently nothing can be done without him cursing up a storm at me and acting like it is the most stressful thing ever to occur on the planet. Give me a break.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
A bit of a rant here..
Posted by Kimberly at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Men act like this when they have no confidence in their house repair skills. My dh has ZERO skills, but we laugh about it. But if I joke about it with someone else, he gets all bent. MEN.
Post a Comment