Tobey pooped on the potty today! And better yet, he didn't poop on it at our insistence or because he happened to be there. He had asked to sit on the potty a few times today (major progress in the last week with wanting to do this) and got off without any success. After those attempts he was playing with Paige, told her he had to poop and she took him to the bathroom where he hopped up on the toilet (so glad the royal potty comes apart to go on the big toilet!) and pooped like a big boy.
I am so so proud of him :) I knew he could do it and now I know he will continue to do it at his own pace. There's something to be said about child led PT.. it is definitely less stressful when they want to do it. So now that he is getting interested, bring it on :D
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Worthy of a Second Blog Post of the day
Posted by Kimberly at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Way to go, Tobey!!!! To quote a friend of mine's first born, Tobey 'poops like a rockstar!'
Thats AWESOME!!!
Carson has taken a new interest too and you are VERY right child led PT is MUCH easier! He told mommy when diapers are gone just pull-ups and pee on potty (I think the diapers will disapear tonight ;) ).
Way to go big boy Tobey! (Love the pic too!)
WHOO HOO! YAY! I love the pic too, that is precious!
OMGosh, he's so BIG!!! And stinkin' adorable- love this pic!
Congrats on the poop! :)
Post a Comment