And if this baby doesn`t co-operate I am going to scream.
I have to go to my ultrasound appointment by myself, since Jack will be staying with Tobey while I go. I`m glad he is going to work afterwards.. I might have to go shopping :P Or window shopping anyways, but he would put a damper on the afternoon.
I can`t wait to start choosing fabrics and patterns for the sheets, and quilt. I can`t wait to start knitting blankets and hats and booties and sweaters... and not have to do them in green, yellow or white :P And I am excited to be able to move on with the naming process.
Cross your fingers that everything is uncrossed for me!
Monday, March 30, 2009
T-2.. getting a little antsy
Posted by Kimberly at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
uncross your crossables, little baby!!!!!
What is it what is it what is it???
streak baby streak!
Post a Comment