Sunday, April 19, 2009

Part-ay

Paige's cake turned out pretty awesome. It even has coloured sugar on top for a glitter effect :P It took a few hours because I suck, but it is done and ready to go. Now all I have to do is show up and watch a movie, everything else is organized. I kind of can't wait until it's over lol.

6 comments:

Dayna said...

Beautiful! It's almost too cute to eat! I'd have a piece though if you offered it.... ;)

Jacque said...

It looks terrific! Happy Birthday, Paige!!

Unknown said...

That is the stinkin' awesomest cake I have ever seen! Happy Birthday, Paige!

A.B. said...

you are rocking with that cake GOOD JOB! i lovvve it! HAPPY BDAY PAIGE! and way to go again kim!

Tiff said...

You did an amazing job, Kim! Is there anything that you can't do? :)

Happy Birthday to Paige!

SaRaH said...

Happy Birthday, Paige! Your mom rocks!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0