I will get one. I don't get one. I will get one.... I don't get one again.
I hate that no one can make a definitive decision. I love that my managers took the time to reconsider and offer me another shot, but they shouldn't have offered before looking into my application!
A little backstory. My site director caught up with Jack at work today and told him it looked like I would be getting an interview after all. They had decided to overlook my sick time and let me through. So.. yay, bonus! Fast forward a few hours.. director looks at how many sick days he is overlooking (12) and says.. sorry, we aren'ty going to be able to give you that interview after all. SO Jack calls back. 'um....babe....' It sucked getting my hopes up. I appreciate the thought, but DAMN! Do your homework first right? So I got an apology from the director as well when I got in for my shift, and I know it is an honest mistake.. but it still made it just a little bit worse...
Thank god it is the weekend! Though, two 8 year old girls and a sleepover might be more of a headache than work...
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Make up your mind, dammit!
Posted by Kimberly at 3:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ugh. I'm going to cut those bnitches. I'm sorry Kimberly :(
Hope the sleepover went well. ;)
Post a Comment