Don't blog about things that are 'secret' if the link to your blog is in your faves and you didn't want to tell your hubs.
*hi Jack* if you have decided to visit again!
I probably should have told him anyways, but I was just a little bit afraid of the lecture I would get. See, Jack never smoked, never drank, never tried drugs.. he is pretty clean cut and I am pretty sure would definitely NOT understand what fighting cravings is like, especially during a rough patch. I also know he would shove my own self righteous attitude about quitting into my face.
And.. well I was right. But I also got shot for not telling him.
Damn me not being able to remember the web address to this blog site!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Note to self...
Posted by Kimberly at 6:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oopsie! I hope my dh NEVER finds MINE!!! lmao
Post a Comment