Monday, September 17, 2007

Man sense my ass.

Why is it that with men you either do what they want or you do nothing at all? If you aren't willing to sit your ass down in front of a tv for hours on end to get in 'quality time' you are the bad guy. Why the hell would I think going out for a walk, or out to do ANYTHING would count as quality time?? When he says we don't spend any time together, he means we don't spend any time together doing what he wants.. which happens to be completely boring in my opinion.

Instead, I get shit for doing anything that interests me. I get shit for making plans to go places with the kids by myself, even though there is no way in hell that he would come. Apparently I am supposed to sit at home, doing what he wants to do in order for him to be happy.

FUCK THAT.

I am so angry right now about this. I did sit down and watch a movie tonight, and then he wanted to watch another one. FINE. So I come to check my email etc.. first.. 20mins max. And he is bitching the whole time. And then when I do come sit down, he goes to bed bitching, because (sadly enough) he didn't want to get up and turn on the damn movie. Childish? hell yes it is. And it makes me crazy.

2 comments:

Jess said...

guys don't make sense. but then again, we probably don't make much sense to them.

I'm sorry sweetie. hopefully things will calm down.

Momma Trish said...

Damn, our dhs should get together. They must be related. (on a different note: your blog makes my eyes crazy, 'cause of the white on black I think.)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0