I finished my scarf in time for christmas (yay!), and I hope to have another done for Tobey. I started it at work last night but am going to have to haul ass to get it done by Tuesday. Hopefully Christmas Eve is a quiet night at work! Here is Paige's, ready for the gift bag

Christmas shopping is done and the wee tree is up. I am in much better spirits as well, which is definitely nice. I wasn't going to put up a tree, but I was sad not to so I bought a cheapie tree/ornaments so Tobey can play all he wants and it wont matter. Here is our little tree:


Christmas shopping is done and the wee tree is up. I am in much better spirits as well, which is definitely nice. I wasn't going to put up a tree, but I was sad not to so I bought a cheapie tree/ornaments so Tobey can play all he wants and it wont matter. Here is our little tree:


2 comments:
pretty!! :) :)
Missed your blog. Glad you're back.
Post a Comment