Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snowed In....in so many ways...

It is yucky outside. I wanted to get out to do groceries, but instead the car was stuck in the snow before I could even make it off my street. After no less than 3 cars stopped to help us we were free and back at home.

Now I get to sit at home and listen to Jack. How incredibly annoying is it that I am listening to him bitch now and will probably be listening for the rest of the night to him, because we couldn't get to the grocery store. He is pissed because he wanted to go this morning and instead, I finally went to bed. Note that I did work all night. Somehow I am in the wrong. I don't even want to go into half of this crap but I really wonder if I should even be married to him. I seriously doubt our relationship at this point. He can be so hurtful when he is in a bad mood and I don't think he cares that he is. I am pretty much pushed in a corner here. I either stay and put up with this shit since he isn't interested in trying to improve things or I go and who the fuck knows what I would do then. I doubt he would let me out of his sight with Tobey. In addition to everything else that is going on in my life this is just another slice of the pie...

When does the bullshit end.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I'm sorry Kimberly :(

Small Shake said...

((hugs)) I'm sorry :( I wish I could do something :(

Momma Trish said...

Dude I can SOOOOO relate. Don't worry. It's just a shitty feeling that goes away. That's what marriage is all about. Waiting for the shittiness to subside. LOL

Kimberly said...

That sucks lol. But at the same time, I am glad it isn't only me. Misery sure does love company.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0