Today didn't go quite as I expected. For one, I haven't slept now since Thursday morning, and I did mean to take a nap today with T. He didn't sleep though, until we were on our way to Cosmic Adventures/Playtrium. What bad timing. He didn't mind being woken up though, he had SUCH a blast there today and was running all over trying to decide what fun he should have first. Paige had a ball too.
Before our playdate I went shopping at WalMart w.o Jack - big mistake! I always spend too much on my own. I bough a bunch of window coverings for the house along with the hardware needed to hang them, other house goodies, valentines novelties, new yarn for the pants I am going to knit for Tobey and some dvd's - Beverly Hills 90210 Season 2 for me and Oz Season 3 for Jack.
I didn't get much time with the camera today, other than at the playtrium where lighting is horrible and Tobey was too fast. I also got a before pic of the nightstand I re did for Paige's room. She had destroyed this thing and I was going to just trash it, but she could really use it for her Karaoke machine :P All the painting on that was done today, the kids'; curtains were hung, Paige's desk was assembled ( All by myself!), 2 loads of laundry were done, plus Jack hung the blinds in the kitchen and the curtains in our room and washed all of the dishes.
Tomorrow, I am just going to hang :P
I hope to get some valentines pics done. I have misplaced my USB though so I can't upload any pics right now! Grrrrrr. Wish me luck finding it.
I am so tired now.. about to put this night stand in Paige's room and call it a night.
<3
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Plan not well executed.
Posted by Kimberly at 9:05 PM
Labels: busy bee, home, retail therapy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment