We took a nice little walk down to the harbour tonight, to which Paige responded - "Do we have to? We have been here a million times!". Well yes, we have to. I love the sounds and views at the lake. It is so calming. I wish I had the shore in my backyard. It is close enough at a 10 minute walk, but still :P
We had fun, she posed in some gangsta-fab photos with the local graffiti. She does a pretty good job looking tough. I dig the urban feel of the photos too, along with the killer lighting with our overcast sky. Perfect.
All in all a good night. Now if I hadn't forgotten to go to the bank for tomorrow morning's cab money.Doh.
I guess I didn't blog about it yet... car is dead. $300 and 3 hours at the shop later, still a hunk of junk. It's going to the scrap yard at the beginning of the week, and hopefully I can make back what I spent on repairs. My new car should be ready on Tuesday. So much stress. And I had to cancel the trip to NY due to the vacation fund becoming the car fund. I hate life sometimes.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Walking along the shoreline
Posted by Kimberly at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
She is gorgeous.
Post a Comment